A visually compelling graphic identity carried out consistently across
all media is the foundation of all marketing efforts. Without a consistent
graphic identity, your organization virtually fades into the competitive
landscape. With a consistent graphic ID, you stand out from the competition,
your positioning is clear, and every dollar you spend in marketing your
products or services is that much more effectively put to use.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to develop or evolve your visual
identity – and have developed a proven process for identity design
that informs every subsequent communications vehicle. Click
here for samples or read more about our process below. Small businesses
should check out our special identity packages
just for them.
The Graphic Identity Development Process
- Together, we'll discuss your company's goals and vision for how your
customers should recognize you.
- Working from this understanding, we will propose concepts for your review.
Logos will be one or more ink colors, depending upon your printing budget.
- We'll take further direction from you, then create the final logo after
multiple editing rounds.
- The approved logo will be delivered to you on a CD in TIFF, GIF and
EPS file formats for future use in printed materials, MS Word, Power Point,
online or specialty items.
- We can also design a paper
system (letterhead, business cards, note cards, envelopes, labels,
online and offline newsletter templates, email stationery, etc.) for you
that includes your new logo.
- Larger organizations may also seek to have an in-depth identity standards
guide that instructs those in the organization who "handle"
the logo and paper systems on proper methods for use and reproduction.
We have experience in creating these as well as educating staff on the
use of the guide.