Our approach to designing sites begins with listening intently. We want
to know how and why your customers use your site.
In discussing these issues, we may mention solutions we have developed for
other clients or propose a strategy that includes the latest
technology for your needs. We then deliver clean, uncluttered design,
common-sense navigation, and functionality that delivers a superior user
experience. See sites we have done
for other clients.
Clients come to us for web site redesigns due to a variety
of reasons including:
- The organization has changed and the current design and/or structure
does not reflect the current status.
- Site users have complained that they can't find the information they
- They want to add a blog to their
site to position the company as an expert in the field.
- They want to use the site to gather leads and begin using email
marketing to drive business.
- They need to add functionality to the
site and want to launch a new look and feel at the same time.
- They need a new way of managing and communicating with their customers
or members and seek a total web site solution such as an ASP.
- The organization's visual branding has changed and they need their site
to reflect this change.
- They need their site to be Bobby compliant/accessible to those with
- The site does not load properly and looks bad in newer
- Their site's design looks dated.
We can help with all of these issues. Get a quick
site review to help you see where your issues are, contact
us or download a questionnaire
to begin the proposal process.